Saturday, January 8, 2011

If your child has been labeled you NEED to see this!



I've been screaming about labeling at the top of my lungs for over 30 years but no one was listening. Finally, others are catching on and speaking out too. Labeling was going on even while I was in school in the 60's and 70's but fortunately the psychiatric industry wasn't involved yet. Schooling was the main source of our frustrations and anxieties back then and still is for thousands of children today. When there is a buck to be made off children you can bet the pharmaceutical and psychiatric industries will be first in line with their hand out. This short video has got to be one of the most inspirational messages I've ever seen that gives me hope for the millions of children in America and around the world. Labeling children...we've got to stop this insanity!

Connect with me on Facebook!

No comments: