Thursday, September 16, 2010

NWO Bankers - A Message to Young People & All

This young fellow calls himself AwarePatriot on youtube. He was brought to my attention recently and it was suggested I listen to and watch his videos. He's a 34 year old Texan who seems to have the wisdom of a 100 year old world traveler. In this video he gives some of the best advice for young people I've ever heard. What he talks about here took me 56 years to learn and I'm still trying to piece together information on how our wonderful country became so unrecognizable from its founding. If what he is telling us is true then we need to see this as a wake up call. First we need to get all the children in this country out of the public schools. We need to bring them home and then start preparing for our future as American citizens. A future that looks very uncertain from where AwarePatriot and I are standing.


No comments: