Friday, September 10, 2010

Hey moms...just between you and me...MUFAs

This is a tidbit of information I'd like to share with you moms out there in cyberland. For those of us who are struggling with those few extra pounds that seem to follow us around from one New Year's resolution to the next I'm focusing on improving my PH balance and eating more of the MUFAs (pronounced moo-fahs). MUFAs are the good fats that are suppose to assist us with fighting  off chronic diseases. Learn more about the five major MUFAs by clicking here.

Being able to understand how our bodies work and protecting them against disease is becoming more and more important these days since no one is sure where our American health care system is headed. We need to learn to take better care of our own health and teach our children how to do the same. There is far too much misinformation out there concerning weight loss and nutrition. With our busy schedules we don't always have time to eat properly so it's important we learn the basics and help our children do the same.

Just thought I'd share with my readers.

No comments: