Saturday, March 10, 2012

To Ann Friedman and all you other feminist man-haters

I'm sorry, but after 40 years of in-your-face feminist man-haters I have to finally say what I think about this contraceptive brouhaha that's churning in the press and on the internet. Ann Friedman's International Slutty Women's Day: A Story in GIF's was the final straw for me. Whether you agree or disagree, this was my response on Facebook: (warning: this is in-your-face if you are a feminist man-hater)

"The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world." Sorry, I don't want me, or my daughters, or my granddaughters to be like Hollywood's version of a woman. No self-respecting woman would act like this and it's time Hollywood and liberals stop cheapening womanhood. Take it back to the bedroom and out of my face, ladies! I refuse to be a feminist man-hater. It's simple...MAKE BETTER CHOICES and stop trying to be like the liberal stereotype corporate America and Hollywood portray. Develop some SELF-respect and stop acting like the cheap trash the liberals have brainwashed you into being. Stop letting it 'all hang out' and debasing your womanhood. Women, stop sending YOURSELVES back to the stone ages. Paying taxes and insurance premiums doesn't mean you need to cheapen your existence as a woman. If you want to whore around, fine, but there is a reason why we keep hearing 'why buy the cow when the milk is free' and it has little to do with bovines. If you want contraceptives enough to lower yourself to the level of livestock, fine, but when you're treated like a slab of beef by all your sex partners don't complain about it and don't expect me to pay for your hanky-pankying around. I am sick of man-hating feminists who have been in my face since the late 1960's and who keep harping on their own mistakes. Get a grip, ladies and take a look in the mirror. Preferably, when you're not wearing some floozy outfit that doesn't cover your boobs, belly button and butt!

There, I said it. Now, I feel better.

Connect with Guerrilla Homeschooling on Facebook!

No comments: