Thursday, December 23, 2010

Homeschool Moms Hiring Bullies to Teach Kids Valuable Lessons...SATIRE!

“There are a lot of real assholes walking this cruel planet, and you need to learn how to deal with it,” observed Brandon’s father Gary, “Which is why I think it’s good conditioning to have some creep come over to the house from time to time to give my boy the business and kick the crap out of him a bit."

The author of this satirical article has a great sense of humor. Too funny!

Remember...this is SATIRE and homeschooling moms are not really hiring bullies to beat up their homeschoolers! Wish I could say the same for the public schools.

Connect with me on Facebook!

1 comment:

Cindy Wade said...

Dora,
Thank you for the acknowledgment. I do appreciate the kudos and enjoy your blog as well.
Cindy