Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Recently I responded to a survey...

The question was asked: Should Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid step down for his racially insensitive remarks? I voted 'NO' and voiced my disgust with them all down there in DC...

"Democrats and Republicans all need to grow up and stop acting like playground bullies and wusses. Are they really that thin skinned? We cannot read Reid's mind so how would anyone on this planet, besides Harry Reid, know whether his remarks were meant to be 'insensitive' or not? The same goes for Trent Lott who was run out of town for speaking his mind. I can think of better ways to describe Obama...how about traitor, derelict and incompetent, and yes, I think his skin color is a factor because he's a racist as well. He likes stickin' it to the establishment and we all know who he thinks represents the establishment...white corporate America. Talk about a proverbial chip on the shoulder. Geeeeesh!"

No comments: